FIXED PRICE: Silkie Egg Special 2 doz.

cjexotic

Cj's Mandarin Ducks
11 Years
Mar 11, 2008
Central PA

Cj-adcopy.jpg

Cj's Silkies is offering a special of 2 dozen assorted silkie eggs that are laid in a weekend or
Mon. & Tue. for midweek Wed. shipping.

If you are wondering how I can sell so many eggs
at one time its because I have over 100 silkies not including chicks, pullets or cockerels that are too
young to breed. There will be times if a date is not taken that I run a large quantity (ex: 36-54) egg auction so you will have to keep watching. But to guarantee you some eggs this season please reserve your date.

THIS PRICE DOES INCLUDE SHIPPING.

PICK A DATE - MONDAY OR WEDNESDAY

CAN TAKE 3 ORDERS ON ANY MONDAY & 1 ORDER ON A WEDNESDAY.

September
9/10 - littlecreekfarm*

October

November

Please place your date request as a reply to this classified and I will update the listing to show the
date you requested so others can see also.
Subscribe to this classified using the immediate notification setting so when
someone requests a date you can stay informed!

Now the reason I do a presale is that I sell many eggs privately and via other auctions. I want to give my BYC family the first chance and better price and work the other orders in around your orders. So please get your date.

Silkie pens I have: B/B/S (you will get blue, black, splash and lavenders from this pen), Partridge,
Silver Partridge, Splash only pen, White, Buff, and Black Lavender Split, Lavender/Porcelain pen, Splash/paints, Lavender pen in late spring to early summer. I have paints but not sure when they will
be laying most likely for the fall Sale. I will have SG eggs available also. Not a lot at first but as the
season goes more eggs available.
All birds are
bearded (except a few of my Showgirls). You
must understand that at the time your date comes around it could be that not all my
silkies are laying. But you will get 2 doz. eggs.

Since there may be more than one person sharing
the weekend it is not fair that they not get a color because the other person wants them all. I will do
my best to accommodate people but I can not guarantee just one or two colors to one person. If
you do want a certain color then you must pm me
and see what I can do. I suggest to take all colors
and then sell the colors you are not interested in as
it will help recoop your money for the eggs or pay some of your feed bill.

Paypal payment is due when you reserve your date. Please paypal to [email protected] In the comment section put “spring special” and the “date you want”. If you want the P.O. to call you for pickup please “include your phone number”. Please Please include your BYC ID so I know who you are. All this info in paypal comment section helps as I fill orders by the receipts.
I wish you the best hatch but can not guarantee eggs once they leave my hands. Keep me posted to how your hatch is developing.
To see more of my silkies & customer's silkies and the "Winner's Circle" visit the newly revamped website.. that has pictures added frequently: www.cjsilkies.com

LL
greyhen1sw.JPG
LL

LL
LL
LL

LL
LL
LL

LL
LL
LL

LL
LL
LL

LL
LL
LL

Last edited:
Thank you so much.. Your eggs arrived this morning.. the box was dent and holes punched in like it was alive. I have not opened it yet until they warm up in my office a bit.
Will let you know what I find inside shortly.

Oh no - I wish they'd have handled it better when it's marked fragile! :barnie Strange about the holes too. Send me an email and let me know how they are when you get them opened!

I have some BEAUTIFUL silver partridge and partridge from these eggs. I can't wait to hatch more in the spring!! 1 partridge is convinced she is NOT a bird. Her name is Diva!

Hi,

I just emailed you. Pick a date and I will get you what you want. I would wait until late February or sometime in March that will get you the colors you want. Thanks cj

he.gif
want.my.bator.here. NOW! *sigh* As soon as that bugger shows up and I get it stabilized I'm going to contact you. BTW can you make the orders smaller. Like a doz. instead??

I'm just posting to say I recently got some silkie eggs from CJEXOTIC and am thrilled with the three chicks which have hatched. It's been VERY cold here and I had some construction going on, which chilled my house for two days and I think that's why the other eggs didn't hatch. (I also had to move the incubators...) In any case, these are my first silkies and the babies are ADORABLE!

I'll be coming back later to order some more.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom