FIXED PRICE: Silkie Egg Special 2 doz.

It will be wed or Thursday is that OK? I have put you in there. Thanks cj

I think that would work. PA to Minnesota shouldn't take more that 2 days...right?

Also - I noticed that you have a Melissa Rose listed for this week. I'm Melissa Roslanic - I saw her listed when I first found your posting. Just wanted to point out that we're separate Melissa's.

Pay Pal has been sent. Please let me know if you need any other information from me. Thanks!

I think that would work. PA to Minnesota shouldn't take more that 2 days...right?

Also - I noticed that you have a Melissa Rose listed for this week. I'm Melissa Roslanic - I saw her listed when I first found your posting. Just wanted to point out that we're separate Melissa's.

Pay Pal has been sent. Please let me know if you need any other information from me. Thanks!

Won't get mixed up her eggs already shipped. Her last name is not Rose so you are good lol
Thank you so much for wanting my eggs. Really appreciate it. Cj

I LOVE CJ'S FLOCKS, I have ordered lot's of eggs from her...She's great to work with. Here's My LAVENDER, my FIRST LAVENDER EVER and it came from her eggs. He's a TALKER, CONSTANTLY TALKING..

I hatched 9/12 eggs out, the best hatch rate I've had with shipped eggs!! Here are pictures of the chicks I hatched out:
LL

LL

I wanted to share some pictures of CJ's babies hatched out on 4-10-2012. I got some great colors and I will be ordering from her again. Check out these little beauties!

Oh for Pete's sake. I can't get the pictures to load for whatever the reason. If you want to see some real cuties go to my photo's and they are under the April 2012 hatch. It's worth going to see!

This was my latest hatch from CJ's Silkies. So if any of you are wondering if you should? I give this breeder a big thumbs up!
thumbsup.gif

Not only did I get some incredible colors, they are strong, healthy and look at some of those vaults! This last picture is by far the prettiest baby I have ever hatched, and I have hatched everything from button quail to parrots. This little bird stole my heart the minute I opened the incubator and he jumped into my hand! He/she was hatched with a multitude of personality
jumpy.gif

I hope everyone gets the opportunity to have this type of joy from such a tiny little soul.

Happy hatching all!

Back
Top Bottom