Fleas!!!!!!

Annalyse

Crowing
Mar 24, 2020
New Jersey
My dog keeps getting fleas. He is a poodle and have very short hair since getting groomed ( you can practically see his skin) he keeps getting fleas. We treat and bathe him and then when he had to go outside he comes back in with more fleas. We stopped going into the lawn and he’s been going to the bathroom on the patio but he ended up getting more fleas from the flowers. What can I spray EVERYWHERE to get rid of the fleas?? Any natural remedies. We’re getting lawn stuff today for the fleas.

The best thing I found were these sticky pads that go in a little circular plastic tray with a light. I get them on Amazon. Less chemicals! Who wants to spray pesticides in the house right? Plus you can tell when you stop catching fleas. Goggle electric flea traps. def buy extra sticky pads. They worked awesome.

The best thing I found were these sticky pads that go in a little circular plastic tray with a light. I get them on Amazon. Less chemicals! Who wants to spray pesticides in the house right? Plus you can tell when you stop catching fleas. Goggle electric flea traps. def buy extra sticky pads. They worked awesome.
Thank you!!! Any remdeies to spray outside???

Thank you!!! Any remdeies to spray outside???
I've never sprayed pesticides outside because of the chickens. I just do battle Inside. It really can be awful. Word of warning, if you have fleas inside , wear high socks. I've got scars from fleas.

Have you treated your actual dog for the fleas? I know that seems like a dumb question but it seems like from your 1st post that you might not have treated with something longer lasting. It would be much easier to treat him and then whatever fleas jump on him would die instead of trying to get rid of all the fleas in your environment.

Oh, I said you see you treated him in your 1st post. What are you using? I used Frontline on my cats for a few years and then the fleas got immune to it. We switched to r
Revolution and the fleas were gone within a week or 2.

Have you treated your actual dog for the fleas? I know that seems like a dumb question but it seems like from your 1st post that you might not have treated with something longer lasting. It would be much easier to treat him and then whatever fleas jump on him would die instead of trying to get rid of all the fleas in your environment.
Today I bathed him with flea shampoo and we put frontline on his back but they are always going near his back butt. The frontline was added near his shoulders bc the packs are very little.

I've never sprayed pesticides outside because of the chickens. I just do battle Inside. It really can be awful. Word of warning, if you have fleas inside , wear high socks. I've got scars from fleas.
The chickens don’t have them thank god. We’ll i hope they don’t have them. They haven’t been let out to free range in a while and if they do there in a fenced in area of the year that is all dirt besides a patch of grass. The dog is most of the day in one room he’s old and sleeps on the bed daily. We’re washing bed and blankets. I’ve sprayed and vacuumed everything around the house. Do you think there’s any essential oils the fleas might not like?

Back
Top Bottom