Fleming outdoors ---slow shipping!!!

LogCabinChicks

Songster
5 Years
May 3, 2014
Ugh! I have never been so upset with a company...

we have 100 meat chickens, when they were 1 week old I ordered four 50lb feeders ...one for each chicken hoop coop, knowing that when the first set was 4 weeks we'd order another 100.

here is my partial shipping receipt, I erased personal info...

This email is to confirm the receipt of your recent order from Fleming Outdoors
We will process your order immediately; in the
meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions by calling us using our toll free number: 800-624-4493.
You can always find out the current status of your order by going to

https://order.store.yahoo.net/OS/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date Fri Apr 24 10:22:40 CDT 2015
Ship to Stephanie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
US United States
3154xxxxxxxxxxxx
Bill to Not Available
E-Mail jxxxxxxe.com (emailed)
Via UPS Ground
Payment PayPal

so yesterday, I checked on my order status...no update, no tracking info, no backorder info...as you can see, it says...WE WILL PROCESS YOUR ORDER IMMEDIATELY.

so then i checked the shipping terms:

Order Processing Times:

Most orders that are place with us are processed and shipped out within 24 - 72 hours.

Backorders (Out of Stock Items):

We try very hard to keep all items in stock and available, but sometimes we have to backorder an item until it arrives at our warehouse for shipping. When checking the status of your order you will find out if your item is on backorder.

remember.......no mention of being on backorder.

so all day today I tried to call to cancel my order, I told my husband to go to TSC and buy the 30lb feeders and we will deal instead of having the 50lb ones....

4 times I called today...no answer to the direct dial nor the 1-800 number.

amazingly I went to file a complaint with paypal...and there is shipping information added!!! IF THIS IS " WE WILL PROCESS YOUR ORDER IMMEDIATELY" AND UPS SHIPPING IN "4-5 BUSINESS DAYS" then holy crap....I lost 2.2 weeks!!!!

Don't order from fleming outdoors if you need it quick. Now we have 30 lb feeders and 50 lb feeders on their way...I'm still steaming mad.

Stephanie,

Please give me a call at 334-562-3292 so I can see what is going on with your order. We ship most products out within 1-2 days. If any order is late we send out automatic emails letting you know of an expected ship date. Ask for Eric. We are open on Monday - Friday 8am-12pm and 1pm to 4pm Central Standard Time.

Thank You,

Eric Fleming
www.flemingoutdoors.com

Back
Top Bottom