Floating Duck House

Is that floating @Bubba3388?
Looks like it might be wet inside?
Yes its floating and does get wet, mine are not penned up and they do just fine. To the other comment haven't seen any problems with aerial predators. One drake sleeps on the edge of my wood dock ,for over a year. I have had 2 indian runners sleep in the pond all the time, and they get wet. LMAOOOOO.

@Bubba3388 are you in the US please put your state in you info.
Yes...here's how to add your general geographical location to your profile.
It's easy to do, and then it's always there!
1582900015297.png

Missouri, lost 2 to coyote, before I did the floating island. My ducks were bought for 8 bucks each. From.a guy that sells them for food. So they get a pretty good life here. They are free range and stay here. I did have 2 that would fly over and visit the neighbors pond everyday.

Yes its floating and does get wet, mine are not penned up and they do just fine. To the other comment haven't seen any problems with aerial predators. One drake sleeps on the edge of my wood dock ,for over a year. I have had 2 indian runners sleep in the pond all the time, and they get wet. LMAOOOOO.

I’m thinking of making a lightweight floating island for my feathered friends using a pallet for the base. Do you think it will float by itself?

Back
Top Bottom