Flock doesn’t except single pullet. Why?

Yes, they will, but not in an overly aggressive manner. They will not treat her like she is an intruder that needs removed. I guess that begs the question, how bad is the current pecking? Is she bleeding? Are feathers noticeably missing? When they peck, does she run or stand up to them? If she is not getting injured, I would just leave her be. She is just a lower member of the pecking order.
She missing feather on her neck and they wounded her so, I took care of it and now she all healed but still has missing feathers. When I first brought her she stood up to them but now she won’t she rather run away. But I have noticed that they have been a little nicer to her she can gets a lot closer to them with any pecking than she could before.

She missing feather on her neck and they wounded her so, I took care of it and now she all healed but still has missing feathers. When I first brought her she stood up to them but now she won’t she rather run away. But I have noticed that they have been a little nicer to her she can gets a lot closer to them with any pecking than she could before.
The fact that she is finally submitting to them is probably why they are being nicer to her. I think she will be okay.

Back
Top Bottom