Flock Management Software

WestdaleFarmer

In the Brooder
Sep 18, 2019
Westdale, New York
I've been working on an application to help me keep track of my own flock, and would love to hear any input or suggestions for what other chicken/poultry farmers would like to see in such an application. Since I'm not developing this commercially, I'd make it freely available to anyone that's interested. It's still a long way off, so now would be the best time to get your wishlist for something like this. I'm developing it for Windows 10, but it has (so far) managed to work under Linux as well.

Please let me know what you'd like and I'll try to get it in. Also, if you're familiar with Visual Studio 2017, and Visual Basic in particular I'd be happy to share my source code and we can collaborate on the project as a whole.

For it to calculate degree of inbreeding would really help. After a few years, lineages get confusing to track. As long as pedigrees are entered as you go, I'd think a computer program could do that automatically.

Hello all,

It's been a few years since I have posted about the poultry management software I had been working on, but we are finally almost to market. About 16 months ago I transitioned this hobby software for our own use into a professionally built and supported solution. We are looking for some Alpha testers that would have a-little bit of time to help us shape the final product for 'My Poultry Farm'.

Overall our solution will be comprised on a back office software version (Windows / Mac OS) that will enable business / accounting features. A farm version for iOS and Android will be available that is targeted at field work ( egg collection, bird weights, feed amounts, etc). Our MPF Cloud will handle the data sync as work happens within a farm.

Here are a few screen shots for those interested:
1604944455273.png

1604944514336.png

1604944598249.png

1604954796121.png
1604944478373.png

1604955052874.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom