Flock Raiser for Ducklings

No way! The ‘grower’ bags are way too small for all my 20 chickens and 8 ducks. I always have oyster shell available in a bowl and my flock is fully free range.

I’d love to know what puts you off ‘layer feed’
It's actually for production layers. Birds that are meant to lay eggs only and be replaced quickly...

I feed layer to my adults because the bags are way bigger, which makes them last longer and they’re at a reasonable price for its size.
I also can only get ‘chick starter’ and ‘grower’ where I am.
I also feed layer to my adults.

Flock Raiser = $20
Layer = $14

It's a no-brainer for me.

I feed Flock Raiser to my whole flock. This includes birds of various ages, males and females, and chickens and ducks. I raise chicks and ducklings right in the coop. For me it's much easier to feed one kind of feed and not have to worry about who is eating what. Oyster shell is out for those that need it.

The nice thing about Flock Raiser is it has the recommended levels of niacin already in it. I have had to add additional yeast for the larger breed ducks but not as much as I would if I were feeding a grower feed.

That is a huge difference! :eek: At that price point I would go with grower too.

Other way around!

Layers pellets = €10
Layers mash = €10
Chick starter =€20
Chick grower = €20

I think the shop is complete boloney anyways, but it’s the closest place to get poultry feed! they sell little plastic dog balls for €25
:th

Other way around!

Layers pellets = €10
Layers mash = €10
Chick starter =€20
Chick grower = €20

I think the shop is complete boloney anyways, but it’s the closest place to get poultry feed! they sell little plastic dog balls for €25
:th
Oh I see.

I'll start shipping you some dog balls and you can sell them. We'll make a fortune. :lau

Back
Top Bottom