Flock reduction...Oregon pickup only.....

Tsagirl

Songster
12 Years
Dec 9, 2007
Springfield,OR
Please do not click the buy it now, just PM me.

This is a really sad day for me, but, we are getting rid of our large backyard flock of Show quality hens.
sad.png
Selling for 25.00/each unless otherwise posted.

1 Barred Rock (did forget the breeder on this one, but she did win first place at the fair and BB) 8 months
1 light Brahma almost 2 yrs $15
1 Speckled sussex 4-5months old $15
1 Exhibition Rode Island Red hen(Pine Grove lines)-won Best of Show,BB,BV and first place.
1 Silver Laced Wyndotte, about a year now
1 Wellsummer 4-5 months $20

I have 2 mixed EE chicks too.

Thank you for helping me find these girls homes!

Last edited:
Do you have a picture of the speckled sussex? I'm also sort of interested in the barred rock, that's been my favorite breed for a long time.

Would you be interested in a trade at all? I have a solid black olive egger that is 5 months

Hey you!

Yep, I am getting rid of the whole flock, so no trades unless you have some show quality millies. LOL!

I will get some pics on here, hopefully tomorrow. It looks as of right now they might be all gone, but I am waiting on some to see when is a good time to meet. I will keep you updated on if they sell or not. Thanks for asking though.

I am also selling my chicken coop and it is huge, but that is going for $700/OBO

anyway I will let you know one way or the other and thanks loads!

Theresa
cool.png

Lynne,

Thanks for your concern...we are just wanting to move and of course sell the house so this is why. I am keeping the Millies because they are in a breeder pen that is portable and on the other side of our large yard, so I am making sure when we do move to keep them with me. I have no idea how or when, but I do need to get rid of the main flock.

Doing ok otherwise and that sums it up.
smile.png

Thanks agian!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom