Flocks of the Forest ~ A Parody (of Fluffers RP)

Who is the craziest person on this thread?

• Fluffers

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • PeepersMama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cluckcluck1215

• vachick15

• chicks are life

• And on the off chance I forgot you, vote this one, and then pm me and tell me so ;)

• Total voters
Pics
Anybody know what's happened to VA???? She's been on, but still kinda absent....
And Summer?!?!?! WHERE IN THE NAME OF STARCLAN IS SUMMERB123?!?!?!?!?!

Summer might have gotten grounded by her parents. The last I saw her she was up til midnight on a school night, sooooo.....

Summer might have gotten grounded by her parents. The last I saw her she was up til midnight on a school night, sooooo.....

Not till midnight..... it was 5 AM!!!!!!!! At least, if I recall correctly....

The reason I know this is because I was up till 6 AM my time....... :lau

I seriously slept till 11:30 AM the next morning!!!!!!

Last edited:
Not till midnight..... it was 5 AM!!!!!!!! At least, if I recall correctly....

No, we were on a pm chat.... Don't recal if you were there or not :/

Ohhhh. Hehehe, nope that must've been the night before then. Yeah, she and I stayed up till 4:45 her time and 6:45 AM my time screaming at all mousekind!!!

Anybody know what's happened to VA???? She's been on, but still kinda absent.... And Summer?!?!?! WHERE IN THE NAME OF STARCLAN IS SUMMERB123?!?!?!?!?!
I've been up at 4:00 or 5:00 A.M. because of this cutie: And I've been tired, lol.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love :love So, what's his favorite toy, activity, time of day, time to nap, time to play, when does he eat, where does he sleep, and what's the best thing about him?!?!?!?! TELL ME EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Favorite Toy: His crinkle bone.
Favorite Activity: Sleeping on my feet, and chewing my fingers, lol.
Favorite Time of Day: Probably when he's most awake, around 12:00 PM
Favorite Time to Nap: Anytime.
Favorite Time to Play: A little after he wakes up, but mostly in the morning and afternoon.
When He Eats: 7 AM, 12 PM, 6 PM
Where He Sleeps: In his crate, facing the couch.
Best Thing About Him: The fact that he'll just randomly plop down and sleep when he seems like he's really energized. It's hilarious. Oh, and he'll climb on me when I lay on the floor and sleep on my stomach, lol.

Back
Top Bottom