FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

~CHICKS AVAILABLE IN POLK CITY, FL~
hatched July 9th and July 28th-29th. EE's, sex links and EE X R.I.R. starting at $2.50 each. Will give you a deal if you take them all. :) message me please!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210803-143117_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20210803-143117_Snapchat.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20210803-142952_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20210803-142952_Snapchat.jpg
    468.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20210803-142958_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20210803-142958_Snapchat.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20210803-143128_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20210803-143128_Snapchat.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 4
(Apologies if this isn't the best place to post, just hoping to find locals!)
I'm in the Tallahassee area and looking to rehome my Narragansett jake. (hatched late April)
Flynn is a very good boy but he needs some ladies in his life. His mate was lost to a predator early on. I'd love to get some more hens myself, but its not in the cards right now. He has been fed only gamebird raiser since day one, free ranged daily, and is easily handled. $45 to a good home.
flynn2.jpg
flynn4.jpg flynn3.jpg

Hello Florida people! I am looking to find a fantastic home for a couple baby peafowl. There are populations of feral peafowl where I live, and I found a nest that was completely destroyed by a predator other than 2 eggs. I took the 2, and put them under a broody duck and now I've got these little cuties. It is very important they go to an excellent home! I am in Pinellas County but I am willing to drive just about anywhere in Florida to ensure they go to a good home. There will be a $100 rehoming fee and that will come with both chicks and the rest of their bag of Mazuri gamebird starter. If anyone is interested and would like to give them a good home please contact me. I will be spending lots of time with them and socializing them in the meantime.

Attachments

• 20210814_133414.jpg
    20210814_133414.jpg
    480.4 KB · Views: 6
Hello everyone. I am needing to reduce my flock due to space. I am wanting to re-home all of my white egg layers. I have a minorca, golden campine, 2 white leghorns, 3 buff something (originally i thought they were orpingtons but they are white egg layers so they are obviously not orpingtons) . I am in Tallahassee and will not be able to ship but can deliver or meet somewhere close by. Please help me re-home these pretty girls. They are all about 15 months old and laying. I hate to give them up but I have no more space to keep them and am already over the ordinance number.

I am in Tallahassee Florida and really need to shrink my flock down! I have 2 white leghorn's, 3 buff Minorca (I think) a golden campine, a black Minorca, and some speckled Sussex that I am willing to part with. Please let me know if you would like one or more of these birds. They are 1 yr old and laying. Good girls I just don't have the space for all of them. Chicken math got me good!

balloons.gif

balloons.gif

Welcome to the Florida Chat Thread!!
Let's see how many BYC members are in FLORIDA!!
Visit our Member page & add yourself to our list:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/florida-always-sunny-side-up

Talk away Floridians or share pictures, and hope to see all of you some day at a swap. If you have stuff that you want to offer to your neighbors, you can post here too.
Hi, I'm new. I'm in Citrus County, between Dunnellon and Crystal River. Ordering chicks soon, so researching everything I can :)

Back
Top Bottom