FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Hi Floridians. Im wondering if anyone in unincorporated Orange County has gone through the permit process.
And if there is a more local group for Orange County/Orlando.
I don’t know that I will get chickens this year but want to start getting set up and curious if they still have permits available, how complicated the process was, recommendations on coops that meet the requirements and can house yo to 4 chickens and how long the permit is good for, like if I get it now how long before I need to have chickens.
Thanks
Hey there! I put the horse before the cart, started my flock of 5 last month, and just started the permit process. I have to wait until later in April for the UF online class, and then from what I understand it's an easy process.

From what I understand, you have to complete everything before you can have chickens. They're still having sign-ups for the class, so I'm assuming there are some available.

Also, a rooster near me crows throughout the day, so I don't think anyone will mind until I get my permit. It makes me feel a little scared if I have to remove the chicks before the permit, but I have a temporary place they can stay until then. I do wish I waited until I received the permit, but I couldn't help myself! I went to the Tractor Supply and lost control!

It makes me feel a little scared if I have to remove the chicks before the permit, but I have a temporary place they can stay until then. I do wish I waited until I received the permit, but I couldn't help myself! I went to the Tractor Supply and lost control!

Everybody loses control anywhere there are chicks.

Pumpkin wishes y’all a happy Easter

Attachments

• 2FDBCA94-D740-445B-A076-77011F5031BC.jpeg
    2FDBCA94-D740-445B-A076-77011F5031BC.jpeg
    466.1 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom