FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Anyone in sw Florida need a silky mixed rooster. My neighbors are going to shoot me. Lol
20230403_094838.jpg

Anyone sell liege fighter or indio gigante in the state? I'm in the panhandle and looking for velocaraptors with good egg production to add to my extreme free-range flock
I see that you're way north of this area but I remembered someone on here was looking for this type of chicken.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230420_111543_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230420_111543_Facebook.jpg
    289.9 KB · Views: 8
I have one black Bresse (and a bunch of white Bresse) hens - anyone near Tallahassee have a black Bresse rooster who might want to loan him, and we can split the hatching eggs?
Hi! I don’t have a rooster, but am searching for some White Bresse chicks or hatching eggs. Do you have either available? I’m in Monticello 😀

Potential chickie mom here. We're researching coops and I'm wondering how you make sure yours doesn't fly away in a storm. I get that they are heavy, but do we need to do anything to make sure ours doesn't get blown away?

Potential chickie mom here. We're researching coops and I'm wondering how you make sure yours doesn't fly away in a storm. I get that they are heavy, but do we need to do anything to make sure ours doesn't get blown away?
I have ours up against our shed and it survived a direct hit from Ian. You could always use the shed anchors just to be sure.

Attachments

• 20220706_075558.jpg
    20220706_075558.jpg
    574.5 KB · Views: 4
Our small one used for separating or chicks was surrounded with cinder blocks against the chain link that’s survived many hurricanes the big one is cemented into the ground and we used hurricane straps when building. That coop might stay if the house goes 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom