FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Quote:
well, I am looking for ducks but not that breed, so if you don't get rid of them you would just have to bring them back
lol.png

But I'm sure some one will take them, the last time we had a swap here every one did really good at selling their birds, and I'm going to advertise even more that the last time, so there would be even more people coming.

Probem is...we want to stay in a hotel overnight and go property hunting as well
lol.png

Please add me to the list also.I live in Micanopy between Gainesville and Ocala and I have learned alot from BYC. I have 16 chickens. I had my first broody hens this year, they were so cute and fun!!

Last edited:
Quote:
well, I am looking for ducks but not that breed, so if you don't get rid of them you would just have to bring them back
lol.png

But I'm sure some one will take them, the last time we had a swap here every one did really good at selling their birds, and I'm going to advertise even more that the last time, so there would be even more people coming.

Probem is...we want to stay in a hotel overnight and go property hunting as well
lol.png

well................ if you don't place them, I could house them for you, so that you can stay at the Hotel and when you check out you can pick them up.

Back
Top Bottom