FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Nava, Mar 7, 2010.

1. seminolewind

seminolewind Flock Mistress Premium Member

Sep 6, 2007
    spring hill, florida
    Quote:Another shark sniper! That's how I met Nava!

Hahaha! [​IMG] [​IMG] Ya it was so funny when I posted that I had won the auction on ebay & then anderson8505 told me that I had stole it. hahaha!!! They are some PRETTY fuzzy butts too!

Well you know what they say, "hold your friends close and your enemies closer!!!" [​IMG]

2. seminolewind

seminolewind Flock Mistress Premium Member

Sep 6, 2007
    spring hill, florida
    Quote:That video is soooo funny

3. Floridachicken1958

Floridachicken1958 Lost but not forgotten

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    Quote:Cool name,Lucky for you that you don't have anymore roosters or they would all come to you when you call hey rooster. [​IMG]

Speaking of roosters. Thought you might like to see how Pretty Boy is doing.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/55471_image180ee.jpg

Here he is with his 6 girls. He is very much the gentleman.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/55471_image186ee.jpg

He is respectful and until today I wasn't sure he was doing his job. I caught him while looking through the slits between the boards of the barn. Right after these pics were taken. Enjoy

Thats great that he is a perfect rooster for the ladies.I have 1 of the 3 left that has been attacking me & my grandkids & they cry and scream for me everytime he chases them. You picked the right man [​IMG]

4. ChobeeChickenMommy

ChobeeChickenMommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 2, 2011
    Okeechobee, FL
    Quote:That video is soooo funny

OMG I agree!! That is hilarious!! hahahahah!!

5. TheJuan-n-Only

TheJuan-n-Only Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2010
    Tampa
    Quote:You have NO idea, it was 400lbs off my shoulders...if it wasn't because of my "feathered therapists" I would be in a padded room wearing a white long sleeve shirt a long time ago! lol [​IMG]

All joking aside, my girls did make everything much better. After a hard day of letting people go and waiting for my own day to come, after a few minutes of watching them I felt much better every time!!! [​IMG]

...and thank you!

Holy carp! So I bet you're thankful for that. Still sad for the others... but some things are just out of our control.

Some FL chickens 1958 guy on here said you might take on my rooster?

Yeah it has been a tough year at work...many good people gone!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA, yeah Floridachicken1958 hasn't been taking his meds....don't listen to him!

6. carolsaucier

carolsaucier Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2008
    central Florida
    Shellie and Jessica

[​IMG]

The chick on the right is the one I think is a roo, look are legs and you can see what looks like the bginning of spurs. They are so gawky and ugly right now that they are cute. Lovey little birds.

7. ItsAZOO32

ItsAZOO32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2011
    Titusville, Fl.
    Quote:Oh my they are too cute now [​IMG] If possible a clear face shot of them would help

8. carolsaucier

Jul 29, 2008
    central Florida
    I will try for face shot, but these little ones run from camera and only give me fuzzy butt shots.

9. carolsaucier

Jul 29, 2008
    central Florida
    [​IMG]

this is the best face shot I could get, fiesty this morning.

10. CelticOaksFarm

CelticOaksFarm Family owned, family run

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    Pick them each up and take a picture lpoking down the head and then straight on. Spur nubs aren't proof of a roo since hens can have them too. How old are they? I have some of DS's Marans growing out and can show you roos in the youngsters. They stand out from the girls.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by