FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Nava, Mar 7, 2010.

1. FlaRocky

FlaRocky Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Merry Christmas to All!!
    Maye, if you can count 30 chickens, you are doing the chicken math WRONG!! You can never get more than 12 if you do the math right. Remember that roosters don't count. Neither do you count pet chickens or pullets that are not laying large eggs. You should not count ANY chicken that is not laying a extra large egg, or any that you MIGHT be thinking about selling. Now go count them more carefully. [​IMG] , and start planning to get a bunch more so you can get your numbers up to 12.......stan

Guess I will have to go to the lake city show. In the spring I want to get some NN from Nava. The 30 is what I tell my hubby we have.....

Maye

2. ChooksinChoppers

ChooksinChoppers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2011
    Ocala, Florida.
    Quote:I think it is more fun to watch dogs open presents...especially Rosie who "kills" the wrapping paper until the present comes flying out and then proceeds to rip up the paper into thousands of tiny peices [​IMG]

3. anderson8505

anderson8505 Peace, Love & Happy Chickens

Summer hatch, mixed roo, silkie x gamebird, needs new home:
    [​IMG]

PM me if interested.

4. ChobeeChickenMommy

ChobeeChickenMommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 2, 2011
    Okeechobee, FL
    Quote:I hope you had a great Christmas! && Start, Sparkle, & Comet wanted to say hey to Angel & that they miss her! (lol...) Take care Lisa!

5. ChobeeChickenMommy

ChobeeChickenMommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 2, 2011
    Okeechobee, FL
    Hey everyone! I just wanted to drop in while I have a quick quiet moment. I hope you all had a great Christmas!! I know we had the best one yet! All 3 of my boys made out like bandits & even our chickens got presents from us! lol... They got to have all of our good scraps from Christmas eve & Christmas day dinners! They were SO HAPPY when the boys brought the treats out to them, & we still have quite a bit more in the fridge for the next few days for their "treat time" each day. I'm not sure how much I will be able to get on during this next week so just in case I hope you all have an amazing & SAFE New Years!

6. chics in the sun

chics in the sun Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2010
    St.Petersburg
    Quote:Oh, I had already eliminated the 7th right after I wrote that and then checked the swap thread. Need to do that in reverse order next time. It will be the 28th, so this is your "save the date" notice. It will be held at A) The Pinellas County extension office parking lot; B) An empty lot downtown (a chicken swap in downtown St.Pete [​IMG]); or C) My backyard. So mark your calendars and check the Florida swap thread for details next week. [​IMG]

I say DOWNTOWN let them know that the chickens are here and here to stay.

LOL [​IMG]. Just found out the downtown lot isnot available, sorry. That would have been a blast. We should set it up near the Saturday morning market.
    Is anyone interested in Rouen ducklings? If I fire up the incubator this week, they will hatch in time for the swap. My female is a better layer than any of my chickens so far!

7. TheJuan-n-Only

TheJuan-n-Only Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2010
    Tampa
    Hello all, sorry I've been MIA but with work and "the season" I've been extremly busy! I hope everyone had a great Xmas!!! [​IMG]

8. Floridachicken1958

Floridachicken1958 Lost but not forgotten

Jun 10, 2011
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    Check this little girl out from my last hatch about 2 weeks ago. [​IMG]

9. anderson8505

Quote:Or stew pot....

10. anderson8505

Quote:C.U.T.E. !

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by