FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Pics
thanks cmom,
hugs.gif

i fix it.
thumbsup.gif

Oh my friend Barbara (Bloomnbeauty) she doesn't make it on here much anymore but she has beautiful turkeys and cuckoo marans and she is in Lake Butler (edited because I don't know where my friends live.....)
th.gif

Last edited:
Hello every one I am down in Homestead South West of Miami and was wondering if anybody new where I could get some shipping boxes for trios and such locally the place I looked at was back ordered and I have some shamo chicks that are growing fast??
fl.gif
caf.gif

Quote:
Bob is doing great his got his own 8 by 12 pen, and two girlfriends just waiting for him to get off quarantine,in that time he'll get used to his roost so when he goes out to free range he'll know where he sleeps,i'll get you some photos tomorrow.

and thanks again.
hugs.gif

pride&joy :

Hello every one I am down in Homestead South West of Miami and was wondering if anybody new where I could get some shipping boxes for trios and such locally the place I looked at was back ordered and I have some shamo chicks that are growing fast??
fl.gif
caf.gif

Hey there...can't help with your question but wanted you to know that I was practically born and raised in Homestead. I went to Redland elem and middle school and graduated from South Dade HS. Dh and I lived there until 2001 but my parents and my older sister still live there. She works at Homestead Hosp.
smile.png
Dh and I lost our house 3 months after we were married to Hurricane Andrew. Thankfully we were unhurt! Anyhow, don't meet many "Homesteaders" anymore.

big_smile.png

pride&joy :

fl.gif
caf.gif

you might want to check this website,they sell boxes to ship chickens.

http://www.boxesforbirds.com/Page2.html

Back
Top Bottom