FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

im wayne813 im in ruskin,fl i think its central florida
welcome-byc.gif

Hello, We are in the Dunnellon area of Marion County, in North Central Florida. Enjoying reading the BYC forums! Thanks to all of the folks have posted.

We have 6 laying hens we got back in March that are finally making eggs for our breakfasts. We are have so much fun with our girls.

My son, who is nine, decided to show a chicken or two in our County Fair (Citrus County,) as a part of his 4-H Project this year. So we are planning on hatching some eggs.
fl.gif
They should be coming in the mail tomorrow.

This is a ton of fun and I look forward to getting more involved on BYC. But, I have to be careful as I can se us easily becoming another of the poultry addicted people.

BTW, my BYC name is adjduncan for Amy, Dusty and Jonas Duncan

Thanks, Amy :)
welcome-byc.gif
I am just below you in Hernando county. Set 10 eggs on Saturday and 2 dozen eggs this morning. I am part of this hatching thread if you would care to join us: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/703997/here-we-go-again-anyone-setting-aug-30th-sept-8th-join-me

It is loads of fun and you learn so much from everyones participation.

anybody have bantams? im in need of a couple certain ones.... first i need a 2 self blue old english game bantams,,1 silver duckwing rooster old english game bantam and a white or blue serama or both...i am in need of them bad and havent been able to find none yet please if u have any of these contact me on pm i need them bad and must be willing to ship to the ruskin area unless in tampa... thanks wayne

I have an extra silver duckwing rooster.

Hello, We are in the Dunnellon area of Marion County, in North Central Florida. Enjoying reading the BYC forums! Thanks to all of the folks have posted.

We have 6 laying hens we got back in March that are finally making eggs for our breakfasts. We are have so much fun with our girls.

My son, who is nine, decided to show a chicken or two in our County Fair (Citrus County,) as a part of his 4-H Project this year. So we are planning on hatching some eggs.
fl.gif
They should be coming in the mail tomorrow.

This is a ton of fun and I look forward to getting more involved on BYC. But, I have to be careful as I can se us easily becoming another of the poultry addicted people.

BTW, my BYC name is adjduncan for Amy, Dusty and Jonas Duncan

Thanks, Amy :)

FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

AI am vacationing in PCB FL til tomorrow. I was at Pier Park (Marble Slab Creamery) and saw a blue parakeet. I wanted to catch it and find a rescue that would take it but time was not on my side. If anyone can help this bird, please do. I won't be back down here anytime soon but if love to know if anyone has success. He seems to hang out in the same spot most of the time (from what the local shop worker was saying).

yhemu8ym.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Hi Nola. I am in Tampa close to Temple Terrace. Have 1 silkie name is Zaza, 1 leghorn, Marylin , 1 black sexlink, Lola Falana, 1 red something, Ava, and 4 Ameraucanas no name yet Hope I make the Floridian list. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom