FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Maybe we should start one!! LOL
celebrate.gif

if u have one let me know im in ruskin

I have some property on the north side of lake Okeechobee for a south side swap, complete with a public building with restrooms and kitchen area (think AC).

It's on State Road 78, between 27 and 441

I have some property on the north side of lake Okeechobee for a south side swap,  complete with  a public building with restrooms and kitchen area  (think AC).

It's on State Road 78,  between 27 and 441

That sounds absolutely AWESOME!!! Much more central - makes it more convenient for the West Coast people. Bring and share - get a few grills set up for hamburgers and hot dogs - coolers with drinks :D. We should organize it!!!!! What fun!!!!

That sounds absolutely AWESOME!!! Much more central - makes it more convenient for the West Coast people. Bring and share - get a few grills set up for hamburgers and hot dogs - coolers with drinks
big_smile.png
. We should organize it!!!!! What fun!!!!
We would be happy to host it, but unlike your property, we don't have much shade. However, we have plenty of mowed open field that's right on the highway, so lots of room for parking, and individual set-up.

I can post pictures here if that would help- but again, the shade at your place sounds great!

Back
Top Bottom