FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Hello fellow Floridians!
frow.gif

Thought it might be about time to ask to be added to the list.
Bradenton, that would be West Coast, southern Tampa Bay, just north of Sarasota, within Manatee County.
Currently birdless and working on changing the ordinance. We need more likes on the page, if any of you are on Facebook and would be so inclined, it would be greatly appreciated.
wink.png
Welcome from Palmetto!! Good to have another Manateeian around.......stan

Hello fellow Floridians!
frow.gif

Thought it might be about time to ask to be added to the list.
Bradenton, that would be West Coast, southern Tampa Bay, just north of Sarasota, within Manatee County.
Currently birdless and working on changing the ordinance. We need more likes on the page, if any of you are on Facebook and would be so inclined, it would be greatly appreciated.
wink.png

welcome-byc.gif
Brooksville, FL here.

Hi everyone! Checking in from Palm Beach County :)

We used to have strictly Rhode Island Reds, but then we relocated and now we're chickenless. Soon to change!

Thoughts on Silkies in the South Florida heat? They have such great hair..

:welcome  ur close to me

Ruskin! :)
My ducks are near you, at least I hope they're still there and have adjusted to their new home at Sun City Stables. I've been afraid to go and find out, wouldn't be able to handle bad news... but I think we left them in capable hands.

Welcome to the FL thread!

Have you heard about the issues over on the other side of the state in Debary? The town is trying to take away a little autistic boy's chickens even though there isn't an ordinance. Good luck in your fight.

I have, but I only just started reading through the posts about it. If it'll help to send email from this side I'll do it, but I may need a bit of help with what to say... I can't very well send them a copy of our code and say, "see how easy it is, you can do it too." :/ Really don't think that would work out in favor of the chicken keepers....

Welcome from Palmetto!! Good to have another Manateeian around.......stan

Hey, just the other side of the river... awesome! :highfive: Curious... are three hens really enough? I think I would be caught by that chicken/duck math thing and end up waaaay over that limit, lol.

:welcome    Brooksville, FL here.

Thank you, all of you, it helps knowing you aren't alone sometimes, especially knowing there are others who are close (location) and this forum has been wonderful for that (and the vast quantity of collective knowledge.)

Is there anyone near Melbourne 32901 (Brevard County) that has fertile eggs or know someone who has fertile eggs???
fl.gif
I have a hen who has gone broody for the second time and would love to provide her fertile eggs.
barnie.gif
I dont care what breed or even if they are mixed breed.
idunno.gif

Thank you!
D.gif
jumpy.gif

Christy

Has anyone had chicks shipped from a non-NPIP person in another state? I read the regs and its actually not required...just wondering if anyone has knowledge about if/when/where chicks going through USPS would get checked by dept of Ag?

Back
Top Bottom