FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Quote:
Chickens are only alowed for those that are zoned AG (agricutlural), ER ( estate residential) or for those who are brave enough to break the law like me!
i dont know if legal or not but the cops havent pulled up and i got them in march so i am good there is a cow paster next to me so i gusee it is ok

Quote:
i dont know if legal or not but the cops havent pulled up and i got them in march so i am good there is a cow paster next to me so i gusee it is ok

There's also cow pasture around our area maybe I can have even just 4 chicken btw do they fly? I mean if they're not inside their coop will they fly over the fence?

Add me to ur list North florida Penney farms, I'm a little south of Jacksonville. I have RIR's australorps, d'uccles, and buff Orpington, quail d'anver

Last edited:
Hi there! I'm in Clay county right outside of Jacksonville! We are researching chickens now, I hope to get started in January.
Howdy Neighbor!
frow.gif

There's also cow pasture around our area maybe I can have even just 4 chicken btw do they fly? I mean if they're not inside their coop will they fly over the fence?

Mediterrean and other lightweight/narrow breasted breeds fly well, even with a wing clipped, so you may want to avoid those. Appenzeller Spitzhauben, Minorca, and White Faced Black Spanish are just a few I can vouch for personally!

tigercreek-- check your regular email, I've messaged you about Urichs.

Back
Top Bottom