FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Thank you Yohinan! That's a big help! Haven't checked into anything yet because I have been in the hospital but home now on the road to recovery!! Time to start thinking about my future chickens!!!

Going to the Florida state fair tommorow.
wee.gif

I have never been so it will be nice. Spring Purebred Poultry & Waterfowl Show is wat I want to see.

Going to the Florida state fair tommorow.
wee.gif

I have never been so it will be nice. Spring Purebred Poultry & Waterfowl Show is wat I want to see.
Im going too first time for me as well!! I cant wait and seeing the poutry barn is the ONLY reason I am going and tomorrow is 4H FFAday so I get in for free!!! I will be taking lots of pictures to share!

Not chicken related but...

If anyone is in the area and looking for Valentine's Day plans, we are releasing three rehabilitated Loggerhead sea turtles at Juno Beach's Loggerhead Marinelife Center! I am on the turtle rehab team there and will be assisting with the release
smile.png
Two of these turtles were flown down here back in December from Cape Cod, where they were stranded due to a cold stunning event following Hurricane Sandy. They are now completely recovered and ready to head back to the ocean. Here's more info if you are interested:

http://www.marinelife.org/page.aspx?pid=299&cid=1&ceid=493&cerid=0&cdt=2/14/2013

Back
Top Bottom