FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Im new here too, im in lake wales ((my mom was a golden feather before she passed.)) i have a few americanas - about 8 months old. im reducing the flock as momma had way more than i can manage! If im close enuff to you id like to help!

Im new here too, im in lake wales ((my mom was a golden feather before she passed.)) i have a few americanas - about 8 months old. im reducing the flock as momma had way more than i can manage! If im close enuff to you id like to help!
I saw your add on Craig's list. You are really selling them cheap considering the quality you have. Those brown Leghorns are hard to find, and I know you have some really good Aussies!!.Going to give someone a great deal, but I know how hard it is to keep up with that many. ...stan

I'll be at the Inverness show this weekend also. I'm bringing my sister. Hoping to see some pretty Seramas!

Live Oak, North Central, Suwannee County.
welcome-byc.gif

Nava, you're not going?
What are those chickens in post 10619? The roo is gorgeous!
Yes I'm going, that 10 month old cockerel is a splash English orp I will be showing him, just need to find some sort of bleach or something to bring out the white in him I will also be showing a Blrw pullet and an Orp black pullet and last but not least a black NN He just turned a year on Monday

Back
Top Bottom