FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Hi all! Here in Jacksonville. No cuties yet, just starting the build phase, but will be in search of soon
clap.gif
Spent 19 years in Jacksonville, now in Palm Coast, have to go back at least 3 times a week! Welcome!!!!!! You'll find this site to be the best of the best on the net for chickens, and the people here rock!

People looking for Silver Laced Wyndottes, the feed store called Circle K feed in Marietta (Jax) had about 250 of them (all pullets) about 3 weeks ago. We got one and wished we'd gotten more. The kid there was annoying but they chicks of all varieties were the healthiest and most plentiful I'd ever seen. Keep trying craigslist. Even though a breeder might be advertising many other types, they (if you ask) may have some they're not advertising.

Best of luck, and WELCOME!

Steve N Tracee

Th
Hi neighbor!! :frow
over here in the 'Burg!

Spent 19 years in Jacksonville, now in Palm Coast, have to go back at least 3 times a week!  Welcome!!!!!!  You'll find this site to be the best of the best on the net for chickens, and the people here rock!

People looking for Silver Laced Wyndottes, the feed store called Circle K feed in Marietta (Jax) had about 250 of them (all pullets) about 3 weeks ago.  We got one and wished we'd gotten more.  The kid there was annoying but they chicks of all varieties were the healthiest and most plentiful I'd ever seen.  Keep trying craigslist.  Even though a breeder might be advertising many other types, they (if you ask) may have some they're not advertising.

Best of luck, and WELCOME!

Steve N Tracee
their fb says they will have more in soon. But it is too far too drive anyway :(

pride&joy :

Hello every one I am down in Homestead South West of Miami and was wondering if anybody new where I could get some shipping boxes for trios and such locally the place I looked at was back ordered and I have some shamo chicks that are growing fast??/img/smilies/fl.gif/img/smilies/caf.gif
I have family in homestead. I'm in marion county (ocala area)

Back
Top Bottom