FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

List for pick-up or available at the Fort White Swap Saturday Feb 1 or Bent Creek Swap in Jacksonville February 23. Please add $1 / week after hatch if we will be holding until Bent Creek unless prior arrangements have been made.

Rhodebar Roos $5
Silkie Chicks $7
Sizzle Chicks $7
Black Bantam Cochin Chicks $7
Millie Fleur/Orange Frizzle Cross Chicks $7
Easter Egger and Ameraucana Chicks $7- many colors available black, white, brown, lavender
Buff Orpington Chicks $5
Misc started laying hens approx. 4 mo old $7
Special purchase 10 or more birds receive 20% off your total order, 20 or more birds 30% off your order, 40 or more birds 35% off your order!
Hatching soon- Rhode Island Red, Ameraucana, Easter Egger, Turken, Polish, Spitzhauben, Silkies, Sizzles, Frizzles, and MORE! If you’re interested please contact to get on waiting list!

Also have hatching eggs available of most of the above as well!

Don't need show quality, just some happy healthy backyard companions. When do they usually start having chicks at standard feed?
Their first shipment is supposed to be on Feb 7th, I think RIR's, and red and black sex linked. They will have different hens throughout the spring/summer. Should be getting EE's in soon too! If you call them they can give you the whole schedule for February, if there are certain breeds you want. Mostly they have sexed female chicks, but they do some straight run too if your looking for a roo.

Last edited:
Hello all. WillisRanch here from NW Florida. Pace/pensacola to be exact. Anyone on here from around these parts? Most of every I can see in here is from central to south Florida. :)

Welcome Newbie!!!!!! Always like to converse with people from florida. Think my email is one my profile so email me when ever. I just started raising chickens myself but have been around them all my life. Grandparents on both sides raising them. So cool. Got the bug late but I am so glad I did. There are some really cool and informative people on this site who are so willing to help out if you have any questions. Use this site and subscribe to some other forums as well. Backyard Chickens has been a God Send and I appreciate all who have helped me in my New venture. Hope you will have the same experience.

Hello all. WillisRanch here from NW Florida. Pace/pensacola to be exact. Anyone on here from around these parts? Most of every I can see in here is from central to south Florida.
smile.png

welcome-byc.gif
There are a few people who raise chickens in your area. There is a club your way that puts on poultry shows. I will try to find information on them for you.

Back
Top Bottom