FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I had a large number of calls lately from people looking for chicks, and I didn't have any. I started up a big hatching program with roughly 50 per week over the next 3-4 weeks.

so if you need chicks please send me a pm.. now that i have them everyone has stopped calling and 100% of my eggs hatched
this saturday!!!

I'm still looking for a swap close enough to my house, but in the meantime if you need any of the following
please send me a pm.

I do not ship chicks though so it would be pickup only.. charging $5 each except for the lavs that are $7.00

Black and Blue Copper Marans
Lavender Orpingtons
Blue Wheaten Ameraucana
Oliver eggers
Super Blues (leghorn x ameraucana)

Keep in mind I still have 3 hens back at school that need to be sold, 1 of which is a very special birdy to me! If you're interested, that is.
smile.png

In my opinion, you should see if you can get her into the either Wekiva High School or University High Schools programs. They always have a lot of good kids showing, so she would have a lot of help and support.
smile.png
I was the only student from Dr.Phillips who showed, and I didn't see too much of Evans. Not that they aren't good schools, but your daughter would have much more peer support at the other schools.

Those Evans jackets you saw were apparently jackets left over from their program that kids bought to save money on jackets. Evans has 0 program now, hoping that will allow me to school transfer her without all the magnate hoops to jump through. you had all 6 make it, NICE :) I wish I could help with that but Im fixing to buy a bulk order of birds to raise for the show next year so she has something to show besides my backyard birds. You did good being the only rep for your school, you;re right having all that help and support is a big thing. Try posting them on here for sale. Someone is always looking for well raised, and cared for birds. At least you know where they come from when you buy them from an FFA student.

Those Evans jackets you saw were apparently jackets left over from their program that kids bought to save money on jackets. Evans has 0 program now, hoping that will allow me to school transfer her without all the magnate hoops to jump through. you had all 6 make it, NICE :) I wish I could help with that but Im fixing to buy a bulk order of birds to raise for the show next year so she has something to show besides my backyard birds. You did good being the only rep for your school, you;re right having all that help and support is a big thing. Try posting them on here for sale. Someone is always looking for well raised, and cared for birds. At least you know where they come from when you buy them from an FFA student.
Oh wow, I didn't know that about Evans! And I'm glad my parents stuck around to help me, and that the Wekiva students helped me out. Otherwise, I would have been totally lost!
I'll post them on here, and ask around. I'm really really hoping that I can sell or give away one of my birds to someone around me, or that is on this site, so I can keep up with how she's doing. I would donate her to my school, but I'm just not sure of how well she'll be taken care of over the summer, since I'm graduating.
hmm.png
But alright, I hope you have good luck with your birds! Will she show them in the central florida fair, or another one?

Back
Top Bottom