FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Oh wow, I didn't know that about Evans! And I'm glad my parents stuck around to help me, and that the Wekiva students helped me out. Otherwise, I would have been totally lost!
I'll post them on here, and ask around. I'm really really hoping that I can sell or give away one of my birds to someone around me, or that is on this site, so I can keep up with how she's doing. I would donate her to my school, but I'm just not sure of how well she'll be taken care of over the summer, since I'm graduating.
hmm.png
But alright, I hope you have good luck with your birds! Will she show them in the central florida fair, or another one?

She will be showing at the Central Florida Fair, Im friends with the Livestock and education manager, so like to come out and support the kids and program. I am an FFA alum myself lol. I'll take one of them if you give me a few weeks, Can always use another laying hen :) I have 9 birds right now, and she will have a nice RIR rooster to keep her company :D. Congratulations on your pending graduation! going to Valencia next?

Last edited:
I had a large number of calls lately from people looking for chicks, and I didn't have any. I started up a big hatching program with roughly 50 per week over the next 3-4 weeks.

so if you need chicks please send me a pm.. now that i have them everyone has stopped calling and 100% of my eggs hatched
this saturday!!!

I'm still looking for a swap close enough to my house, but in the meantime if you need any of the following
please send me a pm.

I do not ship chicks though so it would be pickup only.. charging $5 each except for the lavs that are $7.00

Black and Blue Copper Marans
Lavender Orpingtons
Blue Wheaten Ameraucana
Oliver eggers
Super Blues (leghorn x ameraucana)

Are you coming this way again anytime soon? I'd love some of the blue wheatens I'd take all you have :) I also know someone this way looking for Lavenders!!!

Runawaylobster, I was wondering if you could tell me what went into my rooster to give him these colors. He is quite unusual. He hatched from a blue egg as a white chick. Supposedly he is Ameraucana but I am thinking more on the EE side. I purchased 3 Ameraucana eggs and these are what hatched.

Well Ams come in lots of colors so he could be a pure ameraucana but with different color varieties mixed in. I would try asking on the AM thread they would at least be able to speculate what varieties they might have been. I have only the Blue wheaten am's and I use the rooster in a pen that has leghorns. these eggs hatch out in all different colors too.. since there are exchequer leghorns in there as well as white and these have only 1 dominant white gene so the other colors show in the babies. The blue one looks alot like my blue marans with the wrong comb :)..

List for pick-up or available at the Bent Creek Swap in Jacksonville February 23 or Fort White Swap Saturday March 1.Marans will be available at Fort White Swap. AT BOTTOM are started birds not needing heat lamp
SPECIAL- Farm choice pack of 10 mixed all fancy chicks only $40

Turken Chicks – multiple colors available $5

Silkie Chicks $5

Sizzle Chicks $5

Black Bantam Cochin Chicks $5

Millie Fleur/Orange Frizzle Cross Chicks $5

FRIZZLE and non Easter Egger/Ameraucana Chicks only cross available at this time $5-
Buff Orpington Chicks $5

Rhode Island Red Chicks $3

Gold Neck D’Uccle - $7

Coturnix Quail 3 weeks old will be laying soon! $3

Special purchase 10 or more birds receive 20% off your total order, 20 or more birds 30% off your order, 40 or more birds 35% off your order!

Hatching soon- Marans, Barred Rocks, and all listed above

Not needing brooder

Misc cochin bantam hens approx. 4 mo old $7 or trio with male for $20

Spitzhauben Pair laying good $40

Gorgeous 3 mo old white silkie pullet $20

We also can still do brooder packages with everything you need feeder/waterer/brooder/light/bedding/feed and chicks for only $75!

So upset I missed out on getting a few of these!

She will be showing at the Central Florida Fair, Im friends with the Livestock and education manager, so like to come out and support the kids and program. I am an FFA alum myself lol. I'll take one of them if you give me a few weeks, Can always use another laying hen :) I have 9 birds right now, and she will have a nice RIR rooster to keep her company :D. Congratulations on your pending graduation! going to Valencia next?
That'd be great! She'd love it there, and I'd love knowing that she'd be taken care of :) and yep, Valencia soon, and then probably to a larger college after my GenEd stuff gets done.

New list :)

1f414.png
Black Bantam Cochin Chicks $5
1f414.png
Mixed big brown egg layers $3- pretty white chicks
1f414.png
LARGE fowl Cochin Chicks $5 multiple colors available
1f414.png
Millie Fleur/Orange Frizzle Cross Chicks $5
1f414.png
Easter Egger/Ameraucana cross frizzle Chicks $5- Got some beautiful colors that just hatched!!
1f414.png
Rhode Island Red Chicks $3 or 10 for $25
1f414.png
Already plumbed 8ft sections of PVC with 6 nipple waterers installed. $5/ea, 5/$20, 10/$40, 20/$70
1f414.png
Nest boxes nice wood sturdy single $20, double $40
1f414.png
Hatching soon – Turkens, GOSLINGS, ducklings (pekin and rainbow ducks- mixed beautiful colors), polish, wheaten maran
We currently have a wait list for the following if you’re interested please let us know and we will add you to list – Buff Orpington, Barred Rock, Blue, Black, and Splash Maran
We also have ONE male potbelly piglet left available $75 ready to go in two weeks
Brooder packages available with everything you need brooder, feeder, waterer, heat lamp, feed, and bedding plus 5 chicks $75, with 10 chicks $100

Back
Top Bottom