Black Bantam Cochin Chicks $5
1f414.png
Mixed big brown egg layers $3- pretty white chicks
1f414.png
LARGE fowl Cochin Chicks $5 multiple colors available
1f414.png
Millie Fleur/Orange Frizzle Cross Chicks $5
1f414.png
Easter Egger/Ameraucana cross frizzle Chicks $5- Got some beautiful colors that just hatched!!
1f414.png
Rhode Island Red Chicks $3 or 10 for $25
1f414.png
Already plumbed 8ft sections of PVC with 6 nipple waterers installed. $5/ea, 5/$20, 10/$40, 20/$70
1f414.png
Nest boxes nice wood sturdy single $20, double $40
1f414.png
Hatching soon – Turkens, GOSLINGS, ducklings (pekin and rainbow ducks- mixed beautiful colors), polish, wheaten maran
We currently have a wait list for the following if you’re interested please let us know and we will add you to list – Buff Orpington, Barred Rock, Blue, Black, and Splash Maran
We also have ONE male potbelly piglet left available $75 ready to go in two weeks
Brooder packages available with everything you need brooder, feeder, waterer, heat lamp, feed, and bedding plus 5 chicks $75, with 10 chicks $100

That is one AWESOME list.. :)

I have 3 hens that i would like to rehome as pets..

One dark Brahama 2 years old - she has been a good broody last year, she will probably go broody this year.

One Salmon Faverolle 2 years old - She is being over favored by the Am roo in the pen and i have nowhere else to put her.

One Cream legbar pullet with a wry tail and a weird leg - She came with a group of four chicks but grew somewhat deformed. She is only 6 months old and very sweet. I would put her in a pen as an egg layer but my pens all have one roo and I think that she would not fare well under the attention of a bigger roo and i can't keep her in the legbar pen because I won't know which eggs are hers and i don't want to breed her because of her deformity.

if anyone is interested in adopting these birds just let me know.. the first two have been with me for a while and i would just like to see them in a nice place with no roos...

Last edited:
Had a RIR hen death today. Found her in the pool this afternoon. She was almost 2 years old and one of my first chickens. Awesome layer and wonderful pet.

But we only are keeping 4 chickens at a time and need another layer. Thought I might put this note out in case someone in the NE Florida area had a hen needing rehomed or for sale. Our other chickens are about the same age and we do not keep a rooster. We have an a-frame coop with two nesting boxes and our chickens are put out to pasture morning to night.

Back
Top Bottom