FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I agree :) interesting to know its considered illegal, but since Im not doing it for a living and the law is really only in place to make a few environmental groups feel better. Hey I love the woods and nature too but im not rabid about it. Ill do what I have to do to protect my chickens,  time and money.

You are right about the laws, I am not a tree hugger in any way. I trap for fur only, not a business. But it would only take one person making a complaint to the law, and you ARE getting a citation and a fine. I personally try to keep a " dead zone" around my place of coons and possums, but there is no reason to cause any pain to them when trapping them. Like you said in one of your posts, they make a lot of noise. They are just trying to make a living, they don't kill our chickens to be hateful. Please don't think I am a softie, I kill a couple hundred coons, possums, and coyotes every trapping season, I just don't want to see anybody get in trouble with the law.

Last edited:
I have RIR's (16),jersey giants(4), black sex link(3), EE's(3) and one lone Phoenix
1f425.png
1f425.png

Back
Top Bottom