FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I have six bantam chocolate orpington daay old chicks for sale. I'm asking $15 a chick, or $75 for all six. GFF bloodline, unsexed. I am located in chiefland.
Pm me if interested. May consider offers, or trade for silver penciled cochin chicks only.

I use pine shavings in my coops. I get the finer shavings and when it's time to clean out the coops I have a big shop vac for vacuuming the coops out. I have extra long hose and vacuum up the shavings, poop and sand they bring in. I dump the vac a few times in my compost pile. Luckily I have a tractor with a nice front end loader. I put the shaving in it and then I can dump them on top of the pile.
The first piles is chipped wood and leaves. We let them set for a year . We mix the chipped wood and leaves with the coop litter, poop from the pits under the roosts with grass clipping, more leaves, vegetable and plant scraps from the house and gardens. We let it set for about another year, turning the pile weekly. The second picture is a pile ready to go into the gardens.

That is beautiful stuff. Wish I had more room. My little compost bin works but not like that!!

Largo feed in pinellas sells chicks. There's a lady in largo that also has chicks pullets. Might be too far for you let me know i can give u her number

I am looking for some six to eight week old female chicks, breed isn't super important as long as they are large fowl. My daughter had three chicks, and one died. We want to get the remaining two one or two buddies, but they need to be around the same age so that they can go outside. We def. have to have pullets, roos aren't allowed where we are. We are in Jacksonville, anyone out there with chicks that would work? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom