FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

That would be great!! let me know...Thanks
I only know of chick breeders bc they tend to sell the first week they are hatched. I am in Wesley Chapelso you wouldn't be to far from Tropical Chickies. She's in Apopka. We drove over there and it was beautiful. Her setup is awesome! I would message her on FB that's the easiest way to reach her. If you're interested in fully grown birds I have no idea. Maybe post in the Buy~Sell~Trade section of BYC.

Clermont area here, looking to get a couple soon, doing lots of research before I make the plunge.
Welcome! Be careful, you can become addicted.

welcome-byc.gif

Sesameseed, you've come to the right place to research chickens. I've found BYC to be invaluable.

Welcome neighbor! There's a lot of us Floridians on BYC. And the Florida thread is a great resource for questions and support.

Clermont area here, looking to get a couple soon, doing lots of research before I make the plunge.

Welcome! I researched and lurked for what seemed like ages before I got my first 3 girls. The chicken math spoke of in the BackYardChicken does add up as 6 more chicks joined the real quick! So be ready when you decide to take the plunge! They will steal your heart!!! Always remember there is so many wonderful members here to help you no matter the question or situation!
Cindy Tampa Bay Florida

I only know of chick breeders bc they tend to sell the first week they are hatched. I am in Wesley Chapelso you wouldn't be to far from Tropical Chickies. She's in Apopka. We drove over there and it was beautiful. Her setup is awesome! I would message her on FB that's the easiest way to reach her. If you're interested in fully grown birds I have no idea. Maybe post in the Buy~Sell~Trade section of BYC.

Where is Tropical chickies? Im almost in Apopka, would like to go see this place :)

Back
Top Bottom