FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

My blue rooster… bantam Blue Cochin… 15 weeks old… his crow is improving!!'

Anyone from or near port orange or Daytona fl?? I'm down for the weekend and have a house in the spruce creek fly in community! I'm from Pikeville Ky and am interested in rare unique breeds!! I'd really love to find Malays! I'll be flying back to Kentucky Sunday and would like to pick up some hatching eggs while I'm down here! I have 27 rare breed chickens back home 2 types of turkey peafowl quail and pigeons!! Let me kno what u guys have!! Thanks!!

Last edited:
Not wanting to take away from this wonderful forum at all, just a little FYI for everyone that lives in and around JACKSONVILLE, FL, there is a Facebook Group for Chicken Keeping!! We would love for you to come join us, since it's NEW for the River City to have Backyard chickens.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/777479348969248/777619075621942/

Last edited:
Good morning all. Thought I'd post some new chicks for everyone to see. Maybe someone can give me an idea of what color these are. Their dad is black with red hackles and their mom is black. Both parents are suppose to be from paint fathers. The female's mother may be out of a silver partridge. Any guess's

Back
Top Bottom