FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Relocated to central FL (Atlantic side): looking for recommendations for hearty breed that does well in humidity here. Coop with not have a/c! Layers are my aim -- formerly chicken loving owner in Texas. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Central Florida Breeders Association Poultry Show, Inverness, Fl.
Saturday March 7th 2015
Citrus County Fairgrounds
3600 South Florida Ave.
Inverness, Florida
---> MAP
(U.S. Highway 41 South - 1.5 miles south of the intersection of U.S. highways 44 & 41)
Show Catalog ---> TBA
Entry Form --->TBA

I grew up in Homestead! Welcome!!
frow.gif

So glad I found this thread. Is there anyone on here from Northwest Florida? I will doing my first hatch this spring. Also is anyone NPIP certified? Curious about the benefits and logistics.

We have a members page, https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/florida-always-sunny-side-up Just scroll down it and look for your county and the BYC members will be listed. I am NPIP certified. I do it because I show my birds at poultry shows. If a person wants to show and isn't NPIP certified the birds they are showing must be tested at the place they are holding the show when they check in their birds. If your birds are tested at the show the test is only good for that show. I go to multiple shows so it is better for me to have my flock tested then when I check my birds in at the shows I just have to show them my NPIP card. Also once in awhile I sell eggs and birds and I think it is a benefit to know the birds have been tested.

I have 2 EE cockerels in need of a new home if anyone is interested one is barred(he has beautiful green eyes) hatched Oct. 20th and one silver with red splash on his back, hatched Nov 11th, . Can be picked up or maybe we can meet.I will post pics when I find my camera
big_smile.png
if interested PM me!

Back
Top Bottom