FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

We got the turkeys this morning and they are doing great so far! They are the small white and mottled red babies.

They got picked on by the Wyandotte at first, but quickly learned to pick back. And they started eating and drinking right away. Little buggers!

While trying to get a good picture of them, I had this little lady reaching through the bars to bite my jeans... She thinks she's so cute!

We got the turkeys this morning and they are doing great so far! They are the small white and mottled red babies.

They got picked on by the Wyandotte at first, but quickly learned to pick back. And they started eating and drinking right away. Little buggers!

While trying to get a good picture of them, I had this little lady reaching through the bars to bite my jeans... She thinks she's so cute!

OMG she is. The babies are cute and glad they are strong. We are trying to get 1 or 2 milking goats. I miss having them.

OMG she is. The babies are cute and glad they are strong. We are trying to get 1 or 2 milking goats. I miss having them.
Amethyst is a good girl, but she is mischievous. We have four doelings and 1 buckling. Out of the picture are Ruby, Emerald, Sapphire, and Topaz. Nonetheless, I love my goats.
love.gif

Does anyone know if this "weed" is safe for my chickens to eat?

I can not get a good enough look from the picture.
Does it get white flowers with a yellow center about as big as a nickel?
if so it is Bidens alba, and it is safe.
images

If it is small white flower that hangs down and has a berry, it might be a nightshade and no, it is not good for them, but mine won't eat it, they mow around it until I pull them up.
images

I am having a terrible time trying to get a good image to load, but if you go to google image, there are more that look like your photo under nightshade.

If it is neither of those two, give me a detailed description and I might be able figure it out for you

Last edited:

Clever! (For some reason, your feeder image and the rest of your post didn't come over but hope you know what I'm talking about.)

I wonder if you couldn't sell team-themed feeders at a swap meet? May be a chance to make a little cash (to buy more chickens of course).

well...I made the mistake of sending hubby to the feed store for 2 bales of straw.....and he came back with hay....guess the coop and run will be sweet smelling and the girls will be VERY happy.

well...I made the mistake of sending hubby to the feed store for 2 bales of straw.....and he came back with hay....guess the coop and run will be sweet smelling and the girls will be VERY happy.
LOL I made the same mistake for nesting material once. Never even thought about it when I put it in. Later the nests are ripped apart and he he "straw" is all over the place.

Is it illegal for an indiana person to post here? I have stayed in FL before. Does that count?

Back
Top Bottom