FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Howdy from a little north of Dothan, Al. What breeds are you getting
Hey Klucky,

I'm from just north of Montgomery, living in FL now.

You're welcome here, of course, but there's an ALabama & Georgia group too. With you being so close to the borders of both states you may want to check out all three.

Welcome to BYC forum.

Hey Klucky,

I'm from just north of Montgomery, living in FL now.  

You're welcome here, of course, but there's an ALabama & Georgia group too.  With you being so close to the borders of both states you may want to check out all three.

Welcome to BYC forum.

Thanks. I am on the Alabama thread. And Tennessee. I will check out yogeorgians lmbo

I am in New Hope, near Panama City Beach. New chicken owner as soon as the coop is finished
welcome-byc.gif

Hey yall I need some advice from my go to know alls...PLEASE
big_smile.png

My Jeanie's gone broody for her first time and looks like she'll be spending tonight in her nest box...again. (2nd night) I got her feed and water set right by her and I been kicking the "teen agers" out of the hen house as much as possible to give her all the privacy I can but...she's not eating or drinking much unless I hand feed her or offer her the water bowl. She looks tuckered out tonight and she's panting a bit. Hardly left the nest box all day. Fact, she left the one time when I made her so she could poop. Am I worrying too much? She's my first broody hen, it's her first broody time and we just recently lost our Tippy. Seeing Jeanie go off her feed and water don't fill me up with fuzzy feeling, you know?

Back
Top Bottom