FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I have a new member name!

Instead of NorthFLChick, it is now just N F C

But I still answer to Debby too
big_smile.png
Well aint we getting all informal and personal like now?
big_smile.png

And look at what Jeanie's been up too everyone! 14 days to go for this clutch to hatch! Cream Legbars to come!

HAPPY EASTER YALL
celebrate.gif
From Will and Jeanette and the clan

Happy Easter from Hastings!! I want to show you what the Easter Bunny brought (at about 10 last night!!) 4 new Black Australorp babies!!They came from a WONDERFUL breeder in my area,who also has kids so these guys came pre-tamed.Now praying they are girls!!

Happy Easter from Hastings!! I want to show you what the Easter Bunny brought (at about 10 last night!!) 4 new Black Australorp babies!!They came from a WONDERFUL breeder in my area,who also has kids so these guys came pre-tamed.Now praying they are girls!!

Do you have the pictures?
photosmile.gif

Congratulations!

For some reason my phone isn't letting the pics load,bummer. I'll get them as soon as I can.
Welcome to my messed up world....dunno why but my wife's smart phone turns mental on us and won't let me transfer pics to the computer if it's below 40% on power. So sometimes, as much as I want to share some pics I just give up and throw the danged thing out the window....in my mind. When you can, I'd love to see your new babies. I know lots of folks would, we're all chicken headed/minded
D.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif

Back
Top Bottom