FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

their coop ground is nothing but dirt because they ate all the grass. We've topped it off with sand so it's not so bad
Since I've giving up on the idea of grass..haha..less stress! Now grass is primarily thought of as a chicken treat. Every so often I'll get a bit of sod from our SO SO SO green ditch and give it to them. I've even been known to buy a strip or 3 for the grass munchers.

Since I've giving up on the idea of grass..haha..less stress!  Now grass is primarily thought of as a chicken treat.  Every so often I'll get a bit of sod from our SO SO SO green ditch and give it to them.  I've even been known to buy a strip or 3 for the grass munchers.
Ha ha thats funny. I have to keep the yard green because of our HOA so they get out everyday but I move the pen around so they can't ruin any one area. It's working so far

Hi there!! I'm new and I'm in south Florida! The acreage area of west palm beach to be exact!
smile.png
welcome-byc.gif
and the Florida thread.

Hey all! Checking in from North Port, Fl! Getting into poultry because of a son who desperately wants to do 4h but isn't old enough yet. Looking at quails, but am lost. Help?

I have a question! I just found out I have 5 cockerels and two pullets :( where in south Florida would I sell or give these babies away? I love them but this is my first flock (they are 8 weeks old) and I have been advised heavily that my pullets will be in danger :(

Back
Top Bottom