FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Hello everyone! I rescue poultry of all kinds here in Polk City, FL. All you have to do is drop them off. Please check out my Facebook page (Kenna's Kritters) to see some of my babies. I will take any type of poultry even if they are injured. :) I also have some lovely roosters available for a new home! Please PM me and I'll give you my address so you can drop them off. ❤

These 3 cream legbar boys are looking for a good home 🙂🙂 IMG_20211129_163041.jpg IMG_20211129_163245.jpg IMG_20211129_163551.jpg

Hello everyone! I rescue poultry of all kinds here in Polk City, FL. All you have to do is drop them off. Please check out my Facebook page (Kenna's Kritters) to see some of my babies. I will take any type of poultry even if they are injured. :) I also have some lovely roosters available for a new home! Please PM me and I'll give you my address so you can drop them off. ❤
Good to know. We find a random chicken like once a year.

I am known as "Ladies-Eight" from Hollister Florida.

I would like to be added to the members list.

I have six chickens that I would like to rehome.

They are ISA Browns -- 2 a little over 4 years old and -- 4 at 2 and a 1/2 years old.

I have not been able to integrate them with my new pullets.

They are still laying although not regularly.

These are free to come and get.

Not true. Sand is easy to maintain. No need to rake or do any of that extra work you mentioned. A small shovel and dust pan is easy to scoop and dump in a bucket. It does NOT create a concrete-like substance that blocks water. Have you ever been to the beach? Tell us, where does the water go at a sandy beach? There's no stench unless there's dead seagull laying around somewhere.

Let me tell you about deep litter: It is a hotbed for capillary worms and other types of worms. Dont believe me? Look it up.
I've been doing this for a long time. Been there, done that.

I use sand in my coop and run.

I never have any water standing in the coop or the run.

It stays very clean.

If you rake the sand after a strong rain it is dry right under the sand.

Hello,

Does anyone know of a farm in South Florida ( Miami, Homestead, Redland area) where I can buy a pullet? I need a chicken friend for my little Bantam. Please list farms or sellers in South Florida!!!! This has been the most impossible task. I do not trust Craig’s list and I do not want to order eggs from an online hatchery. I want a female chicken that is several months old or less than a year. My chicken pictured below is a very tame Bantam.

Thanks so much,

Christopher

Attachments

• AA11EC3A-7B41-4D97-9D8E-B2D441BC3355.jpeg
    AA11EC3A-7B41-4D97-9D8E-B2D441BC3355.jpeg
    598.9 KB · Views: 1
Hello,

Does anyone know of a farm in South Florida ( Miami, Homestead, Redland area) where I can buy a pullet? I need a chicken friend for my little Bantam. Please list farms or sellers in South Florida!!!! This has been the most impossible task. I do not trust Craig’s list and I do not want to order eggs from an online hatchery. I want a female chicken that is several months old or less than a year. My chicken pictured below is a very tame Bantam.

Thanks so much,

Christopher
This is the closest breeder I can find:
Jensen Beach:

Back
Top Bottom