FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Np I’ve got a list a breeders so if y’all need a bird and it is on the list then I can give you there info probably
That would be great. If you have a breeder here in Miami/ South Florida who sells Bantam chickens I would love one for my lonely girl. A pullet of course. No egg hatching for me now or chick care. She just needs a female buddy who is as tame as she is. Mine is hardcore tame like a dog or cat. She even uses a leash.

Attachments

• 2B1E6F73-FAA9-49EC-A640-23C57E1C2DD2.jpeg
    2B1E6F73-FAA9-49EC-A640-23C57E1C2DD2.jpeg
    403.6 KB · Views: 1
That would be great. If you have a breeder here in Miami/ South Florida who sells Bantam chickens I would love one for my lonely girl. A pullet of course. No egg hatching for me now or chick care. She just needs a female buddy who is as tame as she is. Mine is hardcore tame like a dog or cat. She even uses a leash.
I don’t know if anyone in Miami other then the one person I already posted. Look on Facebook. My chickens also have leashes.

Hello everyone! I rescue poultry of all kinds here in Polk City, FL. All you have to do is drop them off. Please check out my Facebook page (Kenna's Kritters) to see some of my babies. I will take any type of poultry even if they are injured. :) I also have some lovely roosters available for a new home! Please PM me and I'll give you my address so you can drop them off. ❤
Hi do you take bunnies? I got a brown mix breed rescue

Back
Top Bottom