FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Hi people! It’s 57 and sunny (FINALLY), just sitting with my baby chickens outside, and logging all the people who want a baby chick from my new pair since they saw the baby🤣🤣🤣

here fluffy (mom) a bantam Cochin
D5D3F833-CC2E-4A43-97CA-BE5AD175F5B8.jpeg

heres dad (little man) a splash silkie

2B53E63B-460E-4CDE-8C93-DA5535CB5FD6.jpeg

A491A0D5-915A-4E47-988C-E7D97637D7E8.jpeg

and here’s the baby her name is bob ross
3B1CA8B2-709E-4FA5-96D1-C715E233B655.jpeg

Local feed mills anyone? Just looking to buy bulk feed (chicken, guinea, turkey, duck, geese, etc) for my flock. I have about 50 birds and want to try to buy locally and hope to be able to get a bulk discount etc. Let me know if anyone has any recommendations! Thank you sm! :wee

Hello, I’m located in Jacksonville, Florida. I have a white crested duck that needs rehoming, she was born May 9, 2021. Her name is Pouf and she has some slight angel wing. She used to be pretty quiet, but has been so loud since two of her flock were killed. I lock them in their house at night and every morning she quacks loudly at about 7 am and randomly throughout the day. My husband and I don’t mind the loudness, but we get so stressed thinking our neighbors will complain or call the cops and that we will have to get rid of all of them. She has been laying an egg pretty much every day for over a month now. I’d like her to go to a home that will NOT eat her and will be willing to give her extra care(like separating her from any ducks or drakes that pull too much at her crest).
Sorry for the long paragraph.

Attachments

• CC835962-789A-441E-BEE7-A6FBD13BACA2.jpeg
    CC835962-789A-441E-BEE7-A6FBD13BACA2.jpeg
    190.8 KB · Views: 2
Hello, I’m located in Jacksonville, Florida. I have a white crested duck that needs rehoming, she was born May 9, 2021. Her name is Pouf and she has some slight angel wing. She used to be pretty quiet, but has been so loud since two of her flock were killed. I lock them in their house at night and every morning she quacks loudly at about 7 am and randomly throughout the day. My husband and I don’t mind the loudness, but we get so stressed thinking our neighbors will complain or call the cops and that we will have to get rid of all of them. She has been laying an egg pretty much every day for over a month now. I’d like her to go to a home that will NOT eat her and will be willing to give her extra care(like separating her from any ducks or drakes that pull too much at her crest).
Sorry for the long paragraph.

Contact @Kennas_Kritters

She rehomes ducks and chickens.

She has my 6 ISA Browns.

Back
Top Bottom