FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I’ll actually be in Bronson tomorrow. I was raised north of Ocala, but both my mother and father’s family comes out of Levy county. My dad’s people come out of Williston, my mother’s from Chiefland. Since the early and mid 1800s.
It's a nice area with a good amount of untouched areas still. I've been here 18 years

I'm trying to put where I am in Florida but cannot figure out where to start. I go to one place that has all the counties listed and it tells me to come back here to check in, but I'm not seeing where to check in. Would you be able to give me some assistance please? I am logged in, so I'm not sure what the 'check in' is about. TIA

Wanted: pilgrim goose male near Tallahassee (could go as far as parts of Alabama, Georgia, maybe Tampa). DM if available, thanks! Willing to trade for Bresse (or other) chicks or state your price.

Fort Pierce, Florida !!!
I’m searching for anyone who has fertilized eggs in the area that are not australorp or buff Brahmas thst is willing to either trade eggs or sell them :) preferably a really good layer or a good meat bird , perhaps even some green or blue egg layers too , that would be amazing!

Also by chance does anyone know if it’s safe to cross breed a Polish roo with

Black australope barred rocks, Rhode Island reds, wyanadottes??

Thanks y’all

Draftie from Williston signing in!
frow.gif

I don't know if this is the right place but I have a rooster to rehome free, I bought him at the chicken swap meet a few weeks ago. He's a youngish (less than a year old) spotted guy who quickly fit right in and does a good job with my girls (free range) but he's picking on my ancient turkey who is a beloved pet of mine, so Bob (the rooster) has got to go!

Picture of "Bob".
bob1.jpg

If this is not the right forum to give away a chicken kindly tell me where to place this, thanks!

Hi there! How far are you willing to drive to meet me ? I will be in winter park , on the 15th of Feb , if he’s not taken of course …

Fort Pierce, Florida !!!
I’m searching for anyone who has fertilized eggs in the area that are not australorp or buff Brahmas thst is willing to either trade eggs or sell them :) preferably a really good layer or a good meat bird , perhaps even some green or blue egg layers too , that would be amazing!

Also by chance does anyone know if it’s safe to cross breed a Polish roo with

Black australope barred rocks, Rhode Island reds, wyanadottes??

Thanks y’all
I will ship eggs to ft Pierce, I live a couple hours from there I have bantam crosses and standard crossbreds and bantam cochins and yes it is perfectly fine to breed them with the polish

Back
Top Bottom