FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

does anyone know where i could possibly get female ducks around the orlando area! im trying to get more females to fix the male to female ratio problem we currently have

FOR SALE Organic, non-GMO soy-protein free feed in Tallahssee

Organic, non-GMO, soy-protein free chicken feed from Kentucky Organic, an Amish farm in Kentucky (imagine that!), available in Tallahassee. Pickup near Lake Jackson (N. Monroe and Old Bainbridge) or call to discuss delivery for significant orders.

We have grower (20% protein) and layer (16% protein, 4% calcium) available.

75¢/pound for the layer, 80¢ per pound for the grower. Comes in five-gallon pickle buckets that hold 25 pounds each, the buckets are $2 but you're welcome to bring your own container to avoid that charge (I just hate having to go searching for buckets).

I'll do a discount for 500 pounds - $350 for the layer and $375 for the grower. If you're looking for a ton or more let's talk directly to work out a deal.

feed-detail.jpg

feed-bucket.jpg
feed-koffi-sign.jpg
feed-chicken.jpg

I will not spam the forum with more of these advertisements - if you're interested DM me directly. I receive a new order every couple months and almost always have several hundred pounds in stock.

balloons.gif
balloons.gif
Welcome to the Florida Chat Thread!!
Let's see how many BYC members are in FLORIDA!!
Visit our Member page & add yourself to our list:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/florida-always-sunny-side-up

Talk away Floridians or share pictures, and hope to see all of you some day at a swap. If you have stuff that you want to offer to your neighbors, you can post here too.
I'm new here and I reside in Fort Pierce, on the Treasure Coast. 😊👋

My family and I have to move from Jacksonville, FL to Arizona for my husband’s job soon, and unfortunately can not take any of our ducks:(. I’m going to start trying to rehome 3-4 of them on here (pet homes only). There is a female Welsh Harlequin(Harley, a little over 2 years old), a female Rouen/Khaki Campbell mix(Tiny Fearless, a little over 1.5 years) a male Rouen(Sheo, a little over 2 years old), and a male Rouen mix(Rico, a little over 1.5 years old). I would like to keep Harley, Tiny, and Sheo together as they are all pretty close to each other, if Rico goes with them that would be great, but not the end of the world. While Tiny is a good duck and a good layer, I believe she does have some kind of neurological issues as she just seems a bit mentally slower than the others, but other than that she is healthy and acts like a normal duck. Because of this I think she would do best with a home that can make sure she won’t get lost or left behind if they free range. If you are interested or would like more details or pictures of the ducks let me know.

balloons.gif

balloons.gif

Welcome to the Florida Chat Thread!!
Let's see how many BYC members are in FLORIDA!!
Visit our Member page & add yourself to our list:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/florida-always-sunny-side-up

Talk away Floridians or share pictures, and hope to see all of you some day at a swap. If you have stuff that you want to offer to your neighbors, you can post here too.
Hello all!
I'm new here and I reside in Fort Pierce, on the Treasure Coast. 😊👋
I tried adding myself to the Florida list, but it seems the person keeping the list does not take new ppl messages? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Anyway… need to rehome a couple roosters. Central Florida, near Williston. Basically fancy Easter Eggers.
I would like to find Florida homes for these boys.
Anyone interested in egg-color experiments might have fun with these guys. I’d love to keep them and try myself, but our coop/run isn’t big enough to start hatching chicks on top of the 8 hens we already have, plus the roos.
Moss Eggers… possible that they’d make nice saturated dark green eggs, or dark brown-green eggs in pullets they father. From Alchemist Farm in Sebastopol CA. Check their website for breed details.
One is Alpha… very caring of his hens & very protective of them.
The other is sweet towards us & not as good with winning over the hens (gamma male-he’s always been smaller than the other rooster). But he is beautiful! Has a giant, deep-red, tall comb.
Both are white with gorgeous black spots.

Attachments

• ADBFD0A2-F5B4-467F-83CA-735BCB5219FF.jpeg
    ADBFD0A2-F5B4-467F-83CA-735BCB5219FF.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
Hello from Morriston, FL! I am at the joint of Gainesville, Williston and Ocala! :)
We raise American Bresse chickens, I just hatched a new batch 2 weeks ago and I am considering the possibility of selling baby chicks. Does anyone know the Florida regulations or a link? Tried searching for a while and went down a rabbit hole... lol! Thanks so much!

Hello from Morriston, FL! I am at the joint of Gainesville, Williston and Ocala! :)
We raise American Bresse chickens, I just hatched a new batch 2 weeks ago and I am considering the possibility of selling baby chicks. Does anyone know the Florida regulations or a link? Tried searching for a while and went down a rabbit hole... lol! Thanks so much!
Just look on craigslist in the farming section, that should tell you everything you need to know

I’m gonna have to save this post.
For 500 lbs at that price? I might be willing to drive that far. 🤔😊
Do the layer & grower have different grinds? What is the grind of the feed in the square plastic container? Is it grower?
Do you have an ingredients list?
Thank you!
FOR SALE Organic, non-GMO soy-protein free feed in Tallahssee

Organic, non-GMO, soy-protein free chicken feed from Kentucky Organic, an Amish farm in Kentucky (imagine that!), available in Tallahassee. Pickup near Lake Jackson (N. Monroe and Old Bainbridge) or call to discuss delivery for significant orders.

We have grower (20% protein) and layer (16% protein, 4% calcium) available.

75¢/pound for the layer, 80¢ per pound for the grower. Comes in five-gallon pickle buckets that hold 25 pounds each, the buckets are $2 but you're welcome to bring your own container to avoid that charge (I just hate having to go searching for buckets).

I'll do a discount for 500 pounds - $350 for the layer and $375 for the grower. If you're looking for a ton or more let's talk directly to work out a deal.

View attachment 3610175

View attachment 3610178View attachment 3610185View attachment 3610184

I will not spam the forum with more of these advertisements - if you're interested DM me directly. I receive a new order every couple months and almost always have several hundred pounds in stock.

Back
Top Bottom