FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

A swap/meet would be awesome
big_smile.png

I got robbed two nights ago. My coop that is. Someone stole a Golden Cuckoo Marans Pair and a Crested Pekin Duck Pair and a Pekin Duck. Keep a look out at auctions! I am distraught this happened!!!!
hit.gif

I am not sure if this ok if not please delete it. I am having to sell all of my birds and would like chicken people to buy them. I have a small flock of white silkies ( 3 hens and a roo). I have a small flock of blues (2 blue hens and a splash and 2 blue roos) and I have a buff pair of silkies and ithink 6 rir hens. some of them are from show stock and some are show quality but some arent...Please email me @[email protected] or message me on here for what you are interested in....Might sell some seperate if u need something special but the buff go together. I also have a handful of cortunix quail and babies. Also have khacki campbell flock and 2 extra mallard x drakes and some young appricot khacki campbells. I will make good deals I have to move and can not move them all....I will have more and will need to buy some again once settled

Quote:
how many are we talking about here? and are they friendly? or flyty

I got some Extra BLRW roosters is any one interested? they are young I got the 2 that I need but have 12 more, I keep changing my mind about the second one I'm going to keep, they are all good looking

A friend, has 7 RI Red hens for sale, she is tired of predators taking them, so she has to let them go, also there are 4 young roos, she said the sooner the better, so she don't loose any more tonight. she wants $9 per hen, they are all laying, PM me if you are interested

Just wondering if any of you plant winter rye grass for the chicks?? I wonder if they would eat the seed or let it grow and eat later?
My girls got some corn cob tonight for the first time, they were scared of it at first, funny watching them. They are a HOOT.

Hey I'm still looking for someonein the Jacksonville area that can help me with a little project. I'm willing to pay them for their trouble and cover all expenses. If anyone in J-Ville could use an extra $100 contact me. Must have a decent dog friendly home.

Back
Top Bottom