FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Flock of 7 to 8 hens they are laying and 1rooster and 3 cockerels RIR
have to give them up because they are being taken by a predator at night, Ocala area $50 takes them all

Quote:
The BCM are BEAUTIFUL, folks! Here is the one I got from Lolita in June:

52854_sunshine_and_babies_068.jpg

And she lays almost daily!! The roosters were also stunning. You are even getting rid of those adorable cochins, Lolita?

Quote:
The BCM are BEAUTIFUL, folks! Here is the one I got from Lolita in June:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/52854_sunshine_and_babies_068.jpg
And she lays almost daily!! The roosters were also stunning. You are even getting rid of those adorable cochins, Lolita?

Yes, I am heartbroken and very worried about my flock.
sad.png

My Jack Russell killed a Coral snake early 2 days ago and passed away later that day.
Thank you so much for the compliments my friend.

Has anyone had success in trapping a bobcat? I've been having a lot of losses for several months. There was one caught in a Hav-a-Hart trap a few weeks ago, but it's evident that there was more than one. This other one is walking right by the baited traps and still making my birds disappear. We must now be certain to be home by 5pm to go out in the yard and put everyone in their pens/coops/houses before dark. On the few days we got home a bit late we've had more losses.

Please share your successful methods here, or PM me privately.

Robert Blosl

[email protected]

Robert Blosl Silverhill, Alabama 20 miles from the Florida line near Pensacola.

Raise:

Rhode Island Red Bantams
White Plymouth Rock Bantams
White Leghorn Bantams
Buff Brahma Bantams
Dark Cornish Bantams
Gray Call Ducks
White Plymouth Rock Large Fowl

want to be a flordia member

Quote:
Welcome to the Sunny Side, Robert!
frow.gif

Do you sell White Plymouth Rock Bantam trios or hatching eggs?

I will have some eggs or started chicks this spring. I dont hatch till march and mid april becasue of size in my climate. If they start laying in Jan and feb I can share with what I get with you. Bob

Back
Top Bottom