FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Hi all! I am currently looking for some chicks to start out that will be good layers. I would like either Easter Eggers or a bird that lays either very dark brown, very light brown, or white eggs, since we have some med. brown layers already. Do any of you live within an hour or so of DeLand and plan on having some chicks available in the next few weeks? Please reply or PM me if so. Thanks! I may try to make it up to Jax, but that is a bit of a long day for our toddler.

Jess

I know it's a long trip for you, but the Bent Creek Show in Jacksonville Feb.27 is going to be a good one. There are traditionally lots of chicks of all kinds to choose from and now that it's spring.....even more so. It starts at 9AM and goes until 1-2:00 pm or until everyone sells out what they brought. Hope you can come.

Hello all, is there any body in south florida, PBC. Im looking to get one more pullet/hen of the Maran, EE, or other breed of colored eggs. Thanks

Feral chickens in Lake land go get as may as you can you'll get paid to catch them, and once you do you can keep them or sell them

it's the truth I heard it on the news
big_smile.png

Quote:
There were so very very many people coming to the Poultry Tent at the South Florida Fair looking for laying hens, I sold every one I brought to exhibit. Made me wish for a time machine to go back to the summer of 2010 and order more pullet chicks and raise more hens to show & sell! Every exhibitor who had hens for sale had the same experience, every available laying hen was sold.

Do you want to raise them from chicks? The feed stores are getting them in, the Red Barn in Loxahatchee and Wild Cargo in West Palm Beach. God willing, I plan to make my order from McMurray in March or April for delivery in July, to raise for next year's Fair. Let me know if you'd like to add some chicks to that order.

I still have Indian Runner Ducks I'd like to sell, they're 6 months old & beginning to lay. I have drakes & hens in different colors. I also have 2 female Embden geese, about 10 months old, I'd like to sell one or both of them.

Back
Top Bottom