FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

O.K. Nava,
How did I get lost?? I'm still on the west coast list, but in the lost colum too?? Did it have anything to do with my comment about them funny chickens with no feathers you have?? If so, let me make amends. We got a polish in our recent order and he is our favorite, in spite of the funky hair doo!!
wink.png
....stan

frow.gif
Hi everyone,

I'm new to Jacksonville FL, I moved here oh six months ago. I'm desperate to own chickens here. I joined BYC in2007. I show modern game bantams and I own a few mutt birds. I love ameraucanas.

Thanks to FireTigeris for all her patience, kindness and help.
woot.gif

I need to move or rent a place to keep my chickens. Anybody know of anything?
D.gif

2353_ch-6-15-08_005.jpg

The free range barn shared with horses.

2353_ch-5-9-08_016.jpg

Ameraucanas and a Buckeye from that barn joyfully rooting thru horse manure.

2353_ch-5-9-08_005.jpg

Guineas nesting in the free range hen house.

2353_img_1639.jpg

Pens 6' by 10' I built in a farrowing barn (no pic of that barn).

2353_img_2587.jpg

Smaller pens. 4' by 8' I bought the doors pre-made.

2353_img_2581.jpg

Some Modern Game Bantams

Last edited:
Quote:
Sorry
hide.gif
hu.gif

I must have forgotten that you were in the list already, and I remember you posting that you where 2 Hrs away from Ocala so I tough that you were new, so I added you as a lost Floridian since I did not Know where you were from.
but I was the lost one sorry, now is fixed, glad you were found
lol.png

nothing to do with my NN's I just had a senior moment there, I tell you it's getting bad * memory *
thanks for letting me know.
Nava.

Quote:
Hi Wren! I'm in Jacksonville too! On the westside near NAS JAX (Roosevelt and Timuquana)....where are you?

Welcome to the BYC'r group in Jacksonville....and surrounding areas. So glad you found FireTigeris for a mentor. She's a very sweet and knowlegable lady and won't steer you wrong. I was at the Bent Creek show but didn't get to meet you, next time maybe? We all should wear nametags so we'll know how to put a face with a screen name. Hope you find someone closeby to keep your stock so you can spend lots of quality time with them.

Last edited:
had an arsome auction today
celebrate.gif

and now i whant to post some picks of my fluffy but cochins just because LOL
69260_cochin3.jpg

69260_008.jpg

and just for you nava
69260_jacob2.jpg

and here are some of my flock
69260_022.jpg

69260_009.jpg

69260_019.jpg

69260_012.jpg

69260_0204111614-00.jpg

69260_chickens_2_005.jpg

ok ok ok i will stop posting picks LOL

Featherbaby wrote

Hi Wren! I'm in Jacksonville too! On the westside near NAS JAX (Roosevelt and Timuquana)....where are you?

I am on southside five minutes south of tinseltown in Deerwood.

How many chickens do you have Featherbaby? Did you see my photos on this thread?

I love Chickens!

Hi!

I'm a newer member in Ft. Myers. We have 1 Rhode Island red, 1 barred rock, 3 white rocks, 3 white leghorns, 1 americauna, and 5 silkies. We're contemplating a move to NC, but until then, it's sunny southwest Florida for us! :eek:)

Back
Top Bottom