FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

vanilla.exe :

I just moved from Boston to St. Augustine. No chickens yet, but hopefully we'll be getting some soon.

welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif

AND

WELCOME TO FLORIDA - - - Loving the sunshine
love.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
I have ameraucana chicks , olive eggers, OEGB's & EE's which is what you'll get if you order ameraucanas from TSC or a hatchery. true ameraucanas will only lay you blue eggs. if they say blue, green, pink, rainbow layer etc etc you have EE's which are mixed.

Quote:
I have ameraucana chicks , olive eggers, OEGB's & EE's which is what you'll get if you order ameraucanas from TSC or a hatchery. true ameraucanas will only lay you blue eggs. if they say blue, green, pink, rainbow layer etc etc you have EE's which are mixed.

Where is it in st. pete? How old are they going to be? I don't know if we can make it up but we will try to get there!

welcome to all the new ones, we are almost at the 300 mark
celebrate.gif

we are growing, I think is time to start thinking about a Florida State chicken Stock
clap.gif

I'm having a moving sale if anyone is interested
15 month old Holstein heifer $750
Black Sumatra trio both females laying $75
3 Netherland Dwarf bunnies with cage $75
Siberian Husky male 18 weeks old $350
7 y/o Chestnut Paint mare $650

DSCN2865.jpg

DSCN2860.jpg

P3302217.jpg

DSCN28581.png

Last edited:
my BYC name is jfoley. i live in spring hill fl. i am new to this and just getting info on building coop and best breeds to use. would like info from local mem. so i might look at some of there set ups and best place to buy chickens to get started.

thanks for any and all help

jack foley spring hill fl.

Back
Top Bottom