FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

10xmama theres lots of folks near you. We have a chicken swap the lst Sunday of each month at Bent Creek Feed. Stop by and meet your fellow chicken addicts. lol It starts at 9 and usually ends around 1.

Quote:
I plan on being at the next swap May 29 . . .

I have some extra

4 month old black copper marans roosters

and some 7 - 12 week old speckled sussex ( pullets and cockerels)

This person needs experienced FL help. She posted under the predator and pests section, "Just found cockroaches the size of hamsters in my coop. HELLLPPP!!!!!"

Quote:
I thought those were just chicken appetizers??? My birds will knock you over for a hamster sized roach goodie
lau.gif

Quote:
I thought those were just chicken appetizers??? My birds will knock you over for a hamster sized roach goodie
lau.gif

LOL So true! When I see one, I just flick it on the ground...and watch the frenzy of chickens, going after it.
smile.png

They always remind me of the sea gulls, on Finding Nemo...Mine, Mine, Mine!

This lady says her 3 chickens are not eating the huge roaches. She's worried about disease. Her name is guesswhatchickenbutt She is getting strange advice and needs help.

I saw the post. Never heard of worms in the eyes from them but who knows? I will smack them if I have to but mostly there are so many I just ignore them. I have no idea if mine eat them or not.

Quote:
lau.gif

LOL So true! When I see one, I just flick it on the ground...and watch the frenzy of chickens, going after it.
smile.png

They always remind me of the sea gulls, on Finding Nemo...Mine, Mine, Mine!

I love that scene - and you're totally right. Mine go crazy for them.

Back
Top Bottom