FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Quote:
Where else could I go to be with people just as crazy as myself? HA! I went out to the coops this morning and just hugged and petted chickens. It felt good after a horrendous week. I love being 'part of the flock' for a few minutes where I can forget about the human problems and just enjoy simple things. I guess I'll have a lot more time to do that now.

Quote:
Where else could I go to be with people just as crazy as myself? HA! I went out to the coops this morning and just hugged and petted chickens. It felt good after a horrendous week. I love being 'part of the flock' for a few minutes where I can forget about the human problems and just enjoy simple things. I guess I'll have a lot more time to do that now.

Sorry about your loss
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

and glad to see you out there with your chickens
hugs.gif

{{{Shellie}}} I pray for healing & wholeness for your husband and peace over your whole household. And a contented quiet baby too!

{{{Sandi}}} I pray for comfort & grace as you journey through your grieving process, it does take time and you end up in a different place. Be gentle with yourself and indulge yourself a little too. Chickentherapy is helpful too.

Bouquets of blessings on everyone here!

Quote:
Thank you, he is home and returning to active duty again. Waiting tom find out more on his shoulder, as it appears it was trying to separate.

Shellie

Glad to hear!!!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom