FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Quote:
HOOORAAAYYYYYY!!!!
wee.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif

I cannot tell you how exciting this is for me!! I would love to help you out in any way shape form. Maybe we could do a Sunday so that soccer doesn't get in the way LOL

Keep me in the loop
smile.png

LoL uumm soccer is played on Sundays too. We are at the fields 6 days a week during season.

Oh my..

Titusville season only plays on Saturdays.

Quote:
LoL uumm soccer is played on Sundays too. We are at the fields 6 days a week during season.

Oh my..

Titusville season only plays on Saturdays.

They play in some of the same leagues and tournaments as we do. Some of the teams are very competitive to play against. I remember and miss the days of Sat only games for rec soccer.

Well we got some GREAT rain here last night and 2 nights ago! Hope nobody got any storm damage as that cell I saw on TV last night moving north, looked huge! I am so thankful for the rain though...I collect it to water my plants in pots so the chlorine doesnt kill them and my DD and I have 2 20 gal fish tanks with bettas in them that need regular water changes. whew! Our fishies will be happy happy now!
Sunniepic.jpg

Okay, I admit that I am so much a FL girl, that I went out in FL typical outfit = t=shirt and shorts to make sure the girls had water and plenty of food, and to get the eggs, however, I will deny, deny, deny the frostbite my hands had in the 10 minutes max. that I was out in that!

I love It
smile.png
)

Back
Top Bottom